by Sigal Ehrlich
Release Date: November 6, 2014
Genre: New Adult Romance
Reeves Mitchell has looked death in the eyes so many times it’s become habitual. That is, until his best friend's life was on the line. When the one thing he feared the most turns into reality, all he can do is pick up the pieces of his loss. As Reeves tries to live with the constant thought of “what if” gnawing at the back of his mind, he persistently and steadily builds a thick wall around himself.
Their solitary lives are all they have—until fate brings them together. Nia and Reeves’ new friendship helps make life, shadowed by the ghosts of their past, more bearable. But as their relationship deepens and new, suppressed feelings emerge between them, are they willing to retrace their steps back to where wounded hearts can be
broken once more?
A little bit about the author:
- In five words, please describe your ‘Romance Writing Style’.
- What do you do in your down time?
- Favorite book from childhood.
- What’s on your desk? Describe what you see when you look around.
- What's the weirdest thing you've Googled?
- What is your favorite line from any of your books?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- How important are names to you in your books? Do you choose the names based on liking the way it sounds or the meaning?
- What was the hardest part of writing your book?
About the Author:
Enter to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card or a Signed Paperback