Monday, November 7, 2016

Author Interview & Spotlight - Beautiful Crazy by Kasey Lane


Beautiful Crazy
by Kasey Lane

“You confound me. You’re all these maddening contradictions that don’t make any sense… And I can’t get enough of your special brand of beautiful crazy.”


She’s a rocker with attitude and ink…

He’s a sexy suit who gets what he wants 

Kevan Landry is trying to keep her life on track and her brother in rehab. If her fledgling marketing firm can sign the hot new band, Manix Curse, it will make a world of difference. Mason Dillon heads the most successful music PR firm in Portland. He’s desperate to breathe new life into the company by signing Manix Curse.  

The last thing either one needs is a one-night stand with a smoldering stranger… 

The stakes are high when a battle for the band—in the bedroom and the boardroom—becomes a battle of the heart. But if these two can set aside their differences, they may find they’re the right mix of sexy savvy to conquer both their worlds.


 **************************
Talking with author Kasey Lane!

How did you get the idea for this particular novel?
I love music and I’ve been a marketing director for decades so I just thought I’d combine two of my interests. But, mostly, I’m really attracted to the idea of opposites finding love. I really tried to explore that concept in this series.  

What is your favorite scene in your new release?
Ugh. That’s a really hard question. I think one of my favorite scenes is a short one, when Mason suddenly realizes he’s in love with Kevan and he’s totally screwed.

 What are you working on now and when can we expect it to be available?
I’m finishing up book 3 in the series, Beautiful Wreck. It’s Bowen’s story, the brother of the heroine of Beautiful Crazy. It should be out summer or fall of 2017.


What do you like to do when you are not writing?
Honestly I spend a lot of time with other writer friends talking about writing and the publishing industry. My husband and I also take the kids to concerts quite a bit, too. We’re a road tripping kind of family. I also ready a lot…probably too much.


What is one interesting fact about you that readers don’t know?
I have several tattoos and piercings despite being in a pretty traditional business (marketing director). 
 **************************

Award-winning debut author KASEY LANE writes sexy romances featuring music, hot guys with ink, kick-ass women, and always a happily ever after. A California transplant, she lives with her high school crush turned husband, two smart but devilish kids, two Papillons, three cats, and several chickens in the lush Oregon forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment