Monday, July 4, 2016

Authors After Dark - Lia Davis


INTRODUCING LIA DAVIS
Hi everyone! I’m Lia Davis. For those who don’t know me I write paranormal romance, urban fantasy involving dark fae and other magical worlds, MM romance, and romantic suspense. I’m so excited to be a featured author at Authors After Dark in Savannah! I love the city and try to sneak away to there as often as I can. Hubby and I will be there all week (8/1-8/7). So if you are there Monday and Tuesday, you are welcome to do some sightseeing with us.
During the conference I’ll be doing a lot of events. I’m part of an anthology called Wickedly Twisted: Fairy Tales for Adults with an amazing group of authors (Cassidy K. O’Connor, Louisa Bacio, A. D. Roland, Sheri Lyn, and Gracen Miller). My story is a twisted MM version of The Boy Who Cried Wolf.  It’s hot and fun! We are hosting the Wickedly Twisted party on Friday, August 5th, from 5-6 p.m. Be sure to come by and pick up some goodies and hang out for some fun!
I hope to see everyone there!
Hugs,
Lia



Others events I’m doing are listed below:
Thursday:
3:00pm – Author Q&A
9:15pm – Fan club meetup (See Jennifer Wedmore for details)

Friday:
Noon - HEA Lunch
5pm-6pm – Wickedly Twisted party
9pm – 1am - Drive-in Movie Sleepover

Saturday:
12pm-4pm - Book signing
7pm-11pm - Fantasy Ball (my theme is Elves!)




No comments:

Post a Comment