Friday, January 2, 2015

Review - A True Alpha Christmas by Alisa Woods

A True Alpha Christmas
by Alisa Woods


Blurb:

New Adult Paranormal Romance

STAND-ALONE NOVELLA - best enjoyed after reading the True Alpha Box Set (Vol 1-6)

Shifters live in the shadows of Seattle, just under the skin of the alpha male, dot-com entrepreneurs who are building a new Silicon Valley in the Emerald City. Mia is your everyday college girl, trying to earn her business degree—and a shifter who’s long hidden her identity from everyone, including her mother, who believes shifter is synonymous with criminal. Six months ago, sexy and powerful alpha-male Lucas rescued her in an alley and claimed her for his mate. Now Mia’s heart belongs to Lucas, and everyone in the world of shifters understands the magic of their mating has bonded them for life. But in the human world, there’s no wedding ring on her finger to show for it. With Christmas looming, Mia’s mother wants to finally meet Mia’s mysterious and high-powered live-in lover. With her human and shifter lives about to irrevocably collide, Mia fears there will be nothing but broken hearts in the end.

A True Alpha Christmas is 80 pages or 20,000 words. This novella can be read as a standalone, but readers will enjoy it more if they read the True Alpha serial (Vol 1-6) first.

Adult content. Ages 18+.


My Review:

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series and very much loved A True Alpha Christmas!  Mia and Lucas have mated and now enjoying their first Christmas together as a mated couple.  Mia is feeling anxious about introducing Lucas to her mother and fears the consequences of this meeting.  This was a wonderful short story that brought a smile to my face as I read it.  Well written with a great blend of romance, humor and a little bit of drama that kept me eagerly turning the pages.  I have added Alisa Woods to my list of authors to keep my eye on as I have enjoyed her stories and am looking forward to reading more!  I do recommend that the True Alpha series be read first to fully enjoy this book and trust me when I say, you will not be disappointed! ~Booklover Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment