Make Me Weak
Author: Megan Noelle
Release Date: Late Summer 2014
Genre: Erotic Romance
Cover Designer: K23 Designs
Kandi becomes their dream—their fantasy. And at the end of the night when Kandi leaves the club, Andie isn’t left with a broken heart.
Until one dance changes everything. That’s when she sees him. From that moment desire, lust, and insatiable passion take over. Despite all of Andie’s warnings to stay away—she can’t. There are just a few problems. She doesn’t trust a single soul. He doesn’t believe in love. And he’s twice her age.
Onyx is a mystery to her—a mystery she has to solve. Andie has spent the last few years believing the only person who knew the real her—was herself. Now she is realizing that the only time she feels like herself is when she is with a man that should be off limits.
Losing control is something Andie promised would never happen again. After years building up the walls she hides behind, she realizes she can’t resist peeking over the top. Truths will always be revealed, leaving pain and confusion in their wake. Alexandria will be left wondering if the one person that can save her is the one person she can’t have.
About the Author:
5 *NEW* Random Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- I have recently retired my love for Diet Coke and focused solely on Diet Pepsi. And yes, I know all about aspartame, and all that bad stuff. But, it’s delicious.
- I would someday love to write a book that Tim Burton wants to make into a movie!
- I have an unfailing love for many movies I watched growing up (not just Disney) and it is very difficult for me to like anything new. Some of my favorites set the bar too high apparently! (When Harry Met Sally, My Best Friend’s Wedding, Father of the Bride Part I & II, & many more!)
- I have a horrible wonderful addiction to book covers!
- I have more story ideas in my head than I will ever be able to write.